[Typo3] Japanese oddysee

Jörg Schaller jorgo at jorgo.org
Tue Jul 5 19:01:33 CEST 2005

Ok, after googling around the internet I am now pretty convinced that
this is a bug in MySQL 4.1 BUT it needs to be fixed through php/typo3

Please read MySQL bug report #9091
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=9091
and the solution suggested by Jose Alejandro Guizar under 2)

Can someone please confirm this?