[Typo3] Hash

Gabriel Junquera gabriel.junquera at wsberlin.de
Tue Jul 5 11:48:21 CEST 2005

Thank you Helge,

to tell the truth I had already messed around with that page, but unluckily
the extension was already written and the urls built somehow different, and I
was trying to touch as few code as I could (ie, being lazy). However, your
explanation confrims me that using those functions, and not the core ones as
I tried, is the proper and environment coherent way of dealing with URLs.

Gabriel