[Typo3] Indexed Search - Content not indexed

Jane Larsen noesgard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 19:31:08 CEST 2005

Have a similar problem, nothing shows in the indexing page (zeros or
nothing) and when I try to search I get "no results" all the time (even if
some pages should be indexed).

The basic search plugin (not indexed) works fine but as soon as I switch the
problem shows again. I have made the:
config.index_enable = 1
entry in setup section (tried with page in front too)

Hope you find a solution to you problem (hopefully mine too)

//Jane Larsen