[Typo3] Upgrade to 3.8 causes RTE table html to be displayed as text

Lyle E. Dodge lyle.dodge at wwc.edu
Sat Jul 2 01:54:01 CEST 2005

Christopher,

> If all you need to do is get rid of those two items, these two lines
> in your main TS template ought to do it I think:
>
> lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.addAttributes >
> lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.innerStdWrap_all.ifEmpty =

Ahh, that's great.  I see how that works, you've helped me fill the gap now, thanks.

> This is essentially what you'd done above, but without
> the copying objects around; instead, you just unset (or
> set to an empty string) the properties you don't want/need.

Much better, thanks for shining the light.

> Incidentally, you're right: the configuration you describe _is_ a
> little weird if you're using CSC; you said your template included:
>
> lib.parseFunc_RTE < lib.parseFunc
>
> ...but (as I guess you've discovered), the static CSS Styled Content
> template defines lib.parseFunc_RTE in the first place by copying
> lib.parseFunc into it and then adding those other properties to it:

Yeah, I wasn't paying attention.  As I look at it now I see that I was completely redefining the
symbol lib.parseFunc_RTE, thus losing all the previous (mostly good) config.

Thanks again Christopher for your helpful guidance.

--Lyle