[Typo3] extension: labelling in Backend

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Mon Jan 31 17:51:14 CET 2005

Hi all,

I got a strange problem in my extension: I changed the lable field in
ext_tables.php:

----------

$TCA["tx_oebooksandmagazines_magazines"] = Array (
	"ctrl" => Array (
		"title" =>
"LLL:EXT:oebooksandmagazines/locallang_db.php:tx_oebooksandmagazines_magazines",

		"label" => "title",

Before it was 	"label" => "name",
now it is 	"label" => "title",

But the output in the Backend is the same. It is still using the field
"name" for labelling. (Both fields do definetively exist).
Did I misunderstand something? Is this the wrong file to change or did I
forget to change another piece of code also?

thanks for any hint!

christian