[Typo3] Fwd: Date/Time in record.

Daniel Rahenkamp daniel.rahenkamp at sdhc.k12.fl.us
Mon Jan 31 17:54:52 CET 2005

Hi list,

I posted this below a few days ago but got no takers.... I have checked
the install program where you set the date time format and it is set for
m-d-y and time is set for H:i . I do have my news items displaying
correctly as per the how-to docs but I would like the actual news record
to refelect the correct date/time format for our region. Many thanks!!

Dan

>I have managed to change how my dates are displayed in my news items as
>in the news how-to:
>
>http://burnett.sdhc.k12.fl.us/web/index.php?id=269
>
>Now I am setting up the BE for my news submiters and editors and I need
>to change how the date/time field is displayed in the news record from
>looking like this:
>
>13:29 4-12-2004
>
>to looking like this for the US date format.
>
>1:29 PM 12-4-2004
>
>Where do I do this and how? Thanks!!

Dan