[Typo3] TYPO3 frames and images added with htmlArea RTE

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Jan 28 14:47:24 CET 2005

"Boris Senker" <typo3 at dvotocka.hr> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1.1106873766.21861.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
>I am trying to figure how to enable adding TYPO's images into
> RTE functions.
>
> On one site we are using rounded image frames done with Photoshop, and
> since all articles are submitted through tt_news with htmlArea RTE, I
> would like to enable frames over the images submitted through RTE, which
> would save as an enormous amount of time on Photoshop processing.
>
> Does anyone have any hints on this?

Hi Boris. You can configure how the RTE treats each tag. Then you can write
some userfunc that does your image manipulation/masking using Gifbuilder.

Here's an example:

Typoscript SETUP code:
-- cut --
includeLibs.something = fileadmin/scripts/test.inc

# This extends the lib.parseFunc_RTE
lib.parseFunc_RTE {
  externalBlocks = table, blockquote, ol,ul,img
  externalBlocks {
    img.stripNL = 1
    img.stdWrap.HTMLparser = 1
    # Everytime a IMG tag is found, the content of
    # the SRC attribute is transfered to the PHP script
    img.stdWrap.HTMLparser.tags.img.fixAttrib.src.userFunc = user_test
  }
}
-- cut --

And the content of "fileadmin/scripts/test.inc"
-- cut --
<?
function user_test($content,$conf) {
 $this->cObj = t3lib_div::makeInstance("tslib_cObj");
 $imgConf = array(
  'file' => $content,
  'file.' => array(
   'params' => '-colorspace GRAY'
  ),
 );
 $fileName = $this->cObj->IMG_RESOURCE($imgConf);
 return $fileName;
}
?>
-- cut --

The PHP script create a new image based on the one in the RTE, where the
colors have been removed "'params' => '-colorspace GRAY'" and then returns
the new image..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd