[Typo3] TYPO3 frames and images added with htmlArea RTE

Boris Senker typo3 at dvotocka.hr
Fri Jan 28 01:52:14 CET 2005

I am trying to figure how to enable adding TYPO's images into
RTE functions.

On one site we are using rounded image frames done with Photoshop, and
since all articles are submitted through tt_news with htmlArea RTE, I
would like to enable frames over the images submitted through RTE, which
would save as an enormous amount of time on Photoshop processing.

Does anyone have any hints on this?

Thanks,

Boris Senker

: dvotocka design

Graphic Design for Print and Web, Prepress, Website Production

J. Laurencica 8, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
http://www.dvotocka.hr