[Typo3] Different formatting for different columns

Bart bart at vrotvrot.com
Fri Jan 28 13:55:49 CET 2005

Hi Rickard,

the easiest way would be to wrap the entire right column in a <div
class="right_column"> and in your stylesheet define

div #right_column h1 { ... }

That would change the look of the h1 only for the right column. By
wrapping each column in its own DIV you would have complete control over
the layout for each column.

Then again, I've only been playing with CSS for one week, so your mileage
my vary ;-)

Cheers,

Bart