[Typo3] Different formatting for different columns

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 13:33:19 CET 2005

Rickard Andersson wrote:
> Doesn't anyone have any info on this? I need to alter the markup output by
> Typo3 depending on from which "location" the content is coming from. I.e.
> headers in the center column should be <h3>'s and headers in the right
> column should be <div class="head">'s. Please tell me this is possible with
> Typo3.
>
> /Rickard

Hi

Not sure if it applies but maybe using a conditional in the template and
using the LOAD REGISTERY?  This would mean that you would then have to
write and redefine lots of config in the template but I think it would
work similar to having diff max image widths depended upon the column.

I'm not sure if that makes sense but the idea is that all images in
normal column have a max width of 450px but at same time all images in
right column have max width of 100px.  you might be able to do something
similar for the wraping of the headers depending upon the column.

I have no idea if its possible as I've never done it but just thought it
might be of use.

Tyler