[Typo3] How to set the default user group for a BE user

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 14:33:43 CET 2005

> I don't know if the Groups get displayed in alphabetical order as Tyler
> wrote.
> AFAIK the groups get listed in the order in which you have inserted them
>
> So in my opinion the only thing you would have to do to make another
> group the
> main group is to delete all entries from the group box and reinsert them
> in the
> correct order ... the first element should be the main group ...
> this has to be done this way in 3.7 cause kasper forgot to add the "Move
> up" button
> as someone already noted ...

ahhh yes of course thats right.  That make s alot more sense to what
happened for me.

i forgot about the way it orders them based on that and it explains why
it worked for me after several attempts and then deleteling them all and
re-selecting them.

...and another little light is illuminated in the vast world of Typo3