[Typo3] How to set the default user group for a BE user

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Thu Feb 24 14:09:43 CET 2005

Steffen Müller wrote:

> Thanks for your information, Obi-Wan!
> Unfortunately I use 3.7 and the be_user.usergroup is a tinyblob, so I
> don't see any chance to change that on the fly. Is 3.8 in sight?

I don't know if the Groups get displayed in alphabetical order as Tyler wrote.
AFAIK the groups get listed in the order in which you have inserted them ....

So in my opinion the only thing you would have to do to make another group the
main group is to delete all entries from the group box and reinsert them in the
correct order ... the first element should be the main group ...
this has to be done this way in 3.7 cause kasper forgot to add the "Move up" button
as someone already noted ...

greets,
Bernhard
--