[Typo3] TemplaVoila: TBODY tag not supported for TO mapping?

Sacha Vorbeck sachav at gmx.net
Wed Feb 23 04:04:45 CET 2005

Hi Srdjan,

> Could I be simply using an outdated TemplaVoila extension?
> What sort of tags can TemplaVoila map in the interface?

there are some tags missing. Robert will add dl, dt in the next days.
The missing tbody and thead is already in the bugtracker:
http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000219

> Is compliance with W3C standards  a high priority for Typo3?

not as high as some people would like it to be ;-) but yes the community
/ developers are very open and in the recent time even very interested
and active in making TYPO3 an XHTML and even accessibility capable CMS.

You can get an overview of W3C / accessibility issues by reading the
accessibility newsgroup, looking at the ac wiki page:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Accessibility and search for the string
"keyword:accessibility" in the bugtracker.

> How do I map this and other currently unsupported tags?

just replace the unsupported tags with an empty div tag and add the
desired tags with TypoScript wraps.

There are some examples on the TemplaVoila wiki page:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TemplaVoila and I`ll write a tutorial on
that soon.

--
hth,