[Typo3] Images without caption

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Sun Feb 20 19:14:46 CET 2005

Heiner Lamprecht wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> when I add images, the captions for all images are displayed below
> the list of the images, not one per image.  How can I change this?

Add the follwing TS to one of your templates:
# --------- IMAGE CAPTION ------ BEGIN -----------
tt_content.image.20.captionSplit = 1
tt_content.image.20.caption >
# --------- IMAGE CAPTION ------ END -----------

> The images displayed in the extra window allways have a maximum
> height of 600 pixels.  I would like to have the original images
> displayed without any change.  Screenshots look ugly, if you resize
> them ...

Add the following TS to one of your templates:
# ------------- CLICK TO ENLARGE ------------ BEGIN ---------------
tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap {
   bodyTag = <body bgColor="white" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">
   JSwindow.expand = 0,0
   width = 5000m
   height = 5000m
}

But be aware that after that the user will most probably see not the
close-button of the window and will just be able to close it by clicking
on the Image...

greets,
Bernhard