[Typo3] Images without caption

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sun Feb 20 18:13:58 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

when I add images, the captions for all images are displayed below
the list of the images, not one per image.  How can I change this?

The images displayed in the extra window allways have a maximum
height of 600 pixels.  I would like to have the original images
displayed without any change.  Screenshots look ugly, if you resize
them ...

Thanks in advance,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373