[Typo3] Internal links to pages without dbmount

Matthias Nagl mnagl at web.de
Thu Feb 17 01:13:20 CET 2005

Hello!

I am running a typo3 site with several BE users. Like suggested in the typo3 book I've set permissions to allow everything for all users and controll access via dbmounts.

Now I have got the problem that users want to create links with the RTE in parts of the pagetree they don't have a dbmount for. But this parts are hidden in the RTE link tool. Is there any way besides external links to allow these users the creation of links to pages they may not alter?

yours

Matthias Nagl