[Typo3] extension like helpcenterlive

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Wed Feb 16 17:14:15 CET 2005

Daniel Schiffner wrote:
> hi all.
> is there an extension like www.helpcenterlive.com ?
> what i need most is the chat option. the rest is less important for me.
>
> greets dan

I started writing a Chat-Extension. You can see it live and download it at
http://kbchat.think-open.org

It is far from being finished as other things interrupted my work on it
and I don't really need it at the moment ...

If you are interested in sponsoring the Work on a Typo3-Chat I would be
interested in finishing this chat.

The worst thing at the moment is that there isn't even a little bit of
documentation ... so it's most propbably useless (you have to start the
chat-server manually from a shell)

greets,
Bernhard
--