[Typo3] Problem with FE registrations

Kimmo Helle kimmo.helle at paitsio.com
Mon Feb 14 18:39:05 CET 2005

Hi all,

I'm have a problem with making the registration to work. I'm using the
"Front End User Registration" for the process and after multiple checkings I
can't find a mistake.

Everything seems to go right, but the users don't appear to FE users
sysfolder (they go to the page where the logon is). I can even confirm the
registration through the mail, but the name is still on the wrong place.

Here are my settings from TS constant:

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.pid = 306
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupUponRegistration = 2
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupAfterConfirmation = 3
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.loginPID = 304
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.registerPID = 330
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.editPID = 331
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.confirmPID = 329
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.email = kimmo.helle at paitsio.com
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.siteName = Paitsio.com
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enablePreviewEdit = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enablePreviewRegister = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.formFields =
username,password,first_name,last_name,email,usergroup,address,city,zone,sta
tic_info_country,zip,telephone,language,title,company,www,module_sys_dmail_h
tml,disable
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.requiredFields =
username,password,first_name,last_name,email

I bet someone else has run into this problem as well.

Cheers,
Kimmo Helle