[Typo3] Hiding untranslated menu items for whole site

Steven Bagshaw steven.bagshaw at unv.org
Mon Feb 14 17:21:10 CET 2005

Hello,

For testing, I used the extension pk_limitmenutolang to hide menu items that
were not translated into the current language. Now I am approaching going
live and I see the following note for the extension.

"Please use the now existing standard feature "Hide page if no translation
for current language exists" in the pageheader. You can set it to default
checked using TSConfig if you need to".

This is frustratingly incomplete. I can go in and tick "hide page" for the
hundreds of pages in my site, but how do I set this value automatically to
apply for all of my pages? I've looked at various language options, but
can't get anything to work.

All help appreciated!

Steven Bagshaw