[Typo3] Login's and what-not

Joshua Preston jpreston at americatab.com
Mon Feb 7 16:00:13 CET 2005

Hello everyone!

I have a couple of problems that I was hoping someone could address.  I
have been attempting to get logins working properly for the front end.
I've installed the fe_register for front end user registration, but for
some reason, no matter what I specify as the starting point or general
storage folder, the user ALWAYS gets created in the "Join" page.  I
would be content keeping it there, however, I have been unable to get
the login function to work correctly.  I'm sure it is an easy fix,
however, there doesn't seem to be any documentation on how to create
logins from a blank website/template.

Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks,

Joshua Preston.

--
Joshua Preston
Network Administrator
jpreston at americatab.com

-

"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong
and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a
thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually
turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

- One of the laws of computers and programming revealed.