[Typo3] Problems installing TestSite 3.0.7

Allan Jacobsen allan.j at cobsen.dk
Sun Feb 6 08:45:56 CET 2005

Hi Frank

When you install typo3 you need to take one thing at a time.
First you got the connection to the database working, OK.
The next step is called "Basic Configuration", if you do that you will see
that the is an fatal error in you setup ie. the memory limit is to low. Fix
that before you go to the "Database Analyser", then you will surely be OK.

Best regards
Allan Jacobsen