[Typo3] deleting extensions?

Daniel Rodriguez daniel_a_rodriguez at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Feb 5 13:29:39 CET 2005

Hi list, let's say I've installed tt_news -just an
i.e.- and there's a new version on TER. If I try to
update just get error "cannot delete folder X". Somo
time ago I had same problem on windows platform, and
just moved installed extension folder to some other
place.
Wondering if this knowledge will work on linux
platform did the same, and guess what... it worked.

Maybe T3 power users could tell if exist a right way
to get this issue solved.

have a nice day