[Typo3] How to debug Typo3 with Zend?

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Sun Feb 6 12:51:07 CET 2005

Hi,

Markus Stauffiger schrieb:
> Dear Typo3-Community
>
> I am wondering whether any of you has ever configured Zend to Debug your
> typo3 extensions. I am using the wamp installation provided on typo3.org, I
> have installed Zend Studio & Server, but how do I set these up to work with
> Typo3? If I start debugging a new Window opens (with the correct URL, but
> the page keeps loading and loading...)
>
> Can somebody give me a hint?

I just can assure you that it works greatly.
(tested on numerous linux and some windows desktops)

Have you modified php.ini so it loads the (non-openn-source)debug-exetesion?
(check phpinfo() to see if it is enabled)

What I did when I began using ZEND:
kept my development environment(apache,mysql,php,...) provided by my
debian-package sytsem to run everything TYPO3 needs as is.

When installing ZEND I chose the "install PHP/apache and everything
needed" option. Then I reconfigured the apache that ZEND installed to
run on port 90.

HtH,
Peter
--