[Typo3] Re: Typo3-english Digest, Vol 17, Issue 21

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Fri Feb 4 07:35:19 CET 2005

Eric Auchterberger wrote:
> I need to know how to unlink some menuitems (of a TMENU) but at the
> same time show its submenu entries.

Hi Eric,

I suggest some things to you.

a) please do not reply on digest mails, since noone will have an idea
what you want without a proper subject. This might result in noone
helping you.

b) if I got you right you want the active menu items of level one to be
"not-clickable".
This can be achieved using "ACT".
Example:
10 = HMENU
10.1 = TMENU
10.1.NO.linkWrap = <div class="menuItem">|</div>
10.1.ACT = 1
10.1.ACT.linkWrap = <div class="activeMenuItem">|</div>
10.1.ACT.doNotLinkIt = 1

c) for proper information on Typoscript I suggest these documents:
- Typoscript by Example
- Typoscript Reference (TSRef)
- Typoscript Basics and In-Depth study (not sure about this name, but
you'll figure it out.

peace
Mathias