[Typo3] forms and cache

Matthias Priem mpriem at intec.ugent.be
Thu Feb 3 13:54:07 CET 2005

hi list,

I am attempting to write a small frontend extension where i use forms
for uploading data to the site, but for some reason, page where the form
resides remains in the cache, hence:
After clearing the cache i can see the form, but submitting it will not
give me back my desired feedback, yet it will simply reload the cached
page.
When i clear the cache (after loading the form first) in the backend and
then submit the form, i do get the variables sent over and get the
feedback. (reloading the page now will not reload the form as it was, it
will keep echoing my feedback)

Any idea on what i could be missing?

many thanks!

Matthias