[Typo3] Firewall problem

Allan Jacobsen Allan.J at cobsen.dk
Wed Feb 2 14:25:55 CET 2005

Hi

I am having a problem with the backend URLs.
I installed typo3 on a server and all was fine until I put it in the DMZ,
so it could be put into production, then the upper 2 categories of the
backend menu would not open the page, I repeatedly got "The document
contains no data".
After some investigation it turned out to be the firewall, that
absolutely does not like the URLs generated as they contain patterns
like "/../../" which the firewall thinks could be a breakin attempt.
Is this a known problem, and there a easy solution ?

Best regards
Allan Jacobsen