[Typo3] don't show popup window when copy/pasting a CE

Diederik van Veen crz_06 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 12:36:41 CET 2005

When I copy/paste a ContentElement I get prompted with a pop-up if I really
want to copy/paste. How can I disable this, cause when I copy a large CE
(lots of content), I cannot confirm the action, since the OK button is not
visible anymore (the popup window is just to big to fit my screen and there
is no way to scroll down). I think it is related to the RTE Htmlarea
extension, cause i never saw his before.

Any ideas