[Typo3] caching of pages does not work

Mike Fabricius mike at mikefab.net
Tue Feb 1 15:57:25 CET 2005

christian oettinger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this may be easy for you, but I don't get it. I installed indexed search
> and do not get any pages indexed. Could someone please check my steps
> and tell me if I missed something?

<snip>

> thanks for any hint
>

> christian

Christian,

I'm *no expert* at this, but I have the following configuration gleaned
I think from the mailing list or maybe someone's website which works for me:

In the template setup:

page.config.index_enable = 1
page.config.index_externals = 1

plugin.tx_indexedsearch {
show {
rules=0
parsetimes=0
L2sections=0
L1sections=0
LxALLtypes=0
}

blind {
type=0
defOp=0
sections=1
media=1
order=0
group=1
lang=1
desc=0
results=0
extResume=1
}

rules_stdWrap {
}

sectionlinks_stdWrap {
}

path_stdWrap {
}

search.rootPidList = -1
search.page_links = 5
result_link_target =

tableParams {
secHead = border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"
searchBox = border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"
searchRes = border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"
}

_DEFAULT_PI_VARS {
blind {
type=0