[TYPO3] feuser registration und direct mail

Marlene m.jeske at web.de
Sat Dec 31 15:54:26 CET 2005

in other words: the whole dmail connection of sr_feuser_register still
does not work? To find a solution I'll have to this:

1. delete the fields module_sys_dmail_html, module_sys_dmail_category
from setup code of the plugin
2. place the dmail subscription extension instead on the same page where
the sr_feuser_register fe part is shown

Is that true?

thanx for that really really quick answer...

Marlene