[TYPO3] html with javascript as a content element

Jörg Verstraete jorg.no.verstraete at telin.spam.ugent.be
Thu Dec 29 11:03:13 CET 2005

Peter,

Thanks! But I think I need a little more help... I added the
page.headerData stuff in the TSConfig box of the page header in which
I'd like to put the form (is that the right location)?

In that TSConfig box, I added
-
page.headerData = {<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" TYPE="text/javascript">
     //	full javascript code
</SCRIPT>}
-
Still, I'm not sure about either the syntax, nor the location...

Also, can I define styles on that same location? To display error
messages in the form, I need some local styles. In my current form, this
is a section defined as (I just listed one as an example):
-
.errormessage { display: inline; color: #FF0000; }
-

Thanks!

Jörg