[TYPO3] html with javascript as a content element

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Dec 28 11:59:34 CET 2005

Hi Jörg. You could try adding the javascript to the page seperatly, using
"page.headerData"
See TSRef for more info..
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/quot_PAGE_quot/

You can also try searching for "headerData" at the mailinglist archive..

---
Peter Klein / Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1135766377.4219.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...