[TYPO3] user permissions in Typo BE

Andreas Balzer newsgroups at andreas-balzer.de
Wed Dec 28 13:58:00 CET 2005

Hi!
I have a big problem with my typo3 BE. I have nearly 200 BE users. They are
divided into groups and every group has their own part of the website, which
they can administrate. Well, the big problem is, that these users could be
titled as "the dummiest users alive".. You see my problem? :)
I need a TS Code Configuration, which suits this kind of usergroup. The
configuration should be added as a group. (seetings should be in a group TS,
so i can call this group "dua-settings" and just add this group to the
user...)

Well, i read, that something like this is possible, but it's hard to read &
create such a big TS Code (for a newbee, like i'am..)

Does anyone of you have a configuration file, which nearly forbids every TS
settings or special things to a BE user? I would thank you thousand times,
if i could get it..

Greets
Andreas