[TYPO3] html with javascript as a content element

Jörg Verstraete jorg.no.verstraete at telin.spam.ugent.be
Wed Dec 28 11:39:40 CET 2005

Hello,

I'm working on a site using Typo3. On this site, I'd like to have an
input form; which I know can be done by adding a content item "form".

However, I made an input form for the previous site (manually), and do
prefer some of its functionality (e.g. it indicates which required
fields are blank next to the fields, without pop ups; it is dynamic in
other ways (dependency between choose boxes, ...).

For this functionality, the form makes extensive use of Javascript. How
do I incorporate this page as a content item? Just using HTML causes the
javascript to be ignored...

Thanks!

Jörg