[TYPO3] Use {field:date} in datawrap

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Dec 28 11:11:49 CET 2005

Hi Peter. It's not possible to set the date format if you use "dataWrap".
Instead convert your TEXT object into a COA object, (which can contain
several other objects.) Then create a seperate TEXT object for the part that
holds your date, and set the date format for that object.

---
Peter Klein / Umloud untd

news:mailman.3489.1135763064.10878.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...