[TYPO3] Dowloading all extensions for localhost playground?

Søren Vedel sv at workhouse.com.br
Wed Dec 28 03:27:28 CET 2005

Hi Carl,

You can install extension from your laptop, when you are offline.

Then download the extensions that you want to play with - either from
the EXT-manager directly or from TER (http://typo3.org/extensions/)
where you can search and save them as .t3x files to be installed later
on. Remember to include the manuals (.sxw OpenOffice) - it is very handy
to have them while you play around!

I don't know if it is possible to download ALL extension at once, but
you won't need it. Look in the folder typo3conf/ext/ and you will see,
that you already have a lot, also the manuals!

enjoy it :-)

/Søren