[TYPO3] Wondering how to have a random image on my front page

Patrick O'Hara pdohara at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 16:53:45 CET 2005

Thanks this seems to be exactly what I was looking for.  A little help
with the typoscript would be appreciated.  I have done some stuff with
typoscript, but I am not comfortable with it.  I suspect the examples
have too much script, that is they seems to be setting up a whole
page.  I guess I am looking for what I need to do to setup just the
fortune plugin.  Also what type of database records should I be
adding?

Thanks in advance.
Pat O

On 12/25/05, Scotty C <superscotty19 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Pat!
>
> The extension you need is called "ck_fortune" (check
> spelling) and it is AWESOME. I've used on numerous
> sites including www.pegslegs.ca and www.stormat.ca
>
> It's really easy to get running, but if you need any
> help getting going, just let me know.
>
> Season's Greetings!
> -Scott.
>

> --- Patrick O'Hara <pdohara at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I would like to have a set of pictures with
> > associated caption
> > displayed on my home page.  They would display one
> > image at a time,
> > either randomly or by day.  In a way that the image
> > would change,
> > along with it's caption, automatically.  Is there an
> > extention or some
> > such that will do this?
> >

> > --
> > Tanks for your Support