[TYPO3] Wondering how to have a random image on my front page

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Dec 26 09:00:44 CET 2005

Scotty C wrote:
> Hi Pat!
>
> The extension you need is called "ck_fortune" (check
> spelling)

I have used it too. I changed TCA-setting supporting RTE in for the
primary text, but it doesn't parse RTE properly. I would be nice, if
someone could get 'ck_fortune' to parse the primary content at the same
way as the 'bodytext' field of the ordirnary content.

When I defined TCA for the primary content links didn't work - they were
<LINK ... The reason was that the parsefunc for RTE was not used.