[TYPO3] Re: [Typo3] Problems with showpic.php

Andreas Balzer newsgroups at andreas-balzer.de
Sat Dec 24 21:56:52 CET 2005

Hi!
There are a few problems..
First of all, i tried this "download it again and upload it" method
allready.. Didn't work for me.. The next thing.. My typo3 installation came
from the zip file (downloaded it to windows xp) and uploaded it to a linux
sever. The file wasn't opened before...

Well, i do not have a access to the command tools at the server, so i have
just ftp access.. Is there any method to get it to work?

Thanks so far.
Andreas Balzer

news:mailman.1.1134837528.9140.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...