[TYPO3] Fe_users Front End User Registration does not work with direct_mail categories

Eric Blom ericb at piap.com
Sat Dec 24 16:36:38 CET 2005

Johannes,
the passthough error is caused by the ordering of the extensions.
Make sure that front end user registration extension is installed
after all of the directmail extensions/plugins.

This question was actually asked just a week or so ago on the list. I
ran into the problem about two months ago with my own installation.

Regards,
Eric