[TYPO3] Anybody have a 2 column layout? TemplaVoila? fdfx_2cols? columntext?

Gilles Deacur tronno22556 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 22:45:42 CET 2005

I want to put 2 or more columns into my content cell.

I read through TemplaVoila and it can handle this.

However, I want a parser that will count the number of words in an
article, take the first xxx words for outputting (leaving the remainder
words for page #2 and #3, etc.) then dividing the total of the words by
2 (xxx/2) and putting an equal number of words into each column
automatically.

Is this beyond TV?

And what is the difference between setting up a 2 column layout with
TemplaVoila and using the extension "fdfx_2cols" or even extension
"columntext"?  Does anybody here know if these extensions will parse the
count of the words and place them into their respective columns
automatically?