[Typo3] Rounded corner rectangle image creation : Vijay

sviba sviba at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 14:32:30 CET 2005

Hi ,

  Thanks for your reply.

  I have already looked into that page. I have three dynamic images and  pharsed the images using the following ids in my HTML file..

  1. LeftImage
  2. CenterImage
  3. RightImage

  I have used the Typoscript for LeftImage,

  subparts.LeftImage < styles.content.get
  subparts.LeftImage.select.where = colPos=4
  tt_content.image.20.LeftImage.1.bgImg = GIFBUILDER
  tt_content.image.20.LeftImage.1.bgImg.XY = 100,100
  tt_content.image.20.LeftImage.1.bgImg.backColor = #ffffff
  tt_content.image.20.LeftImage.1.mask = fileadmin/template/main/images/mask.gif

  Note : I have created the mask.gif(296 X 142) file by using the bg  color is black and instead of rounded rectangle is white. In the  LeftImage id, i have added the file ferrari.jpg(296 x 142).

  But it displays the rectangle file ferrari.jpg not the corners are rounded rectangle.

  Please advice me.

  Regards,
  Vijay.

Marcel Douwstra <marcel.douwstra at tros.nl> wrote:  Hi Vijay,