[Typo3] TemplaVoila Template Caching. How do I clear?

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Dec 22 09:47:59 CET 2005

Hi!

Gilles Deacur wrote:
> I made a few changes to my template in fileadmin/templates/template.htm
> and I cannot get the new changes to reflect when I view source of a page
> again.
>
> I tried clearing front-end cache, the cache in typo3conf/ (the 2 places
> on the admin panel) and I tried uploading the file more than once.
>
> The only place I can see the actual changes have been made is if I'm in
> the File/Filelist module and click on the fileadmin/templates/ folder
> then I right-click the template.htm and go to TemplaVoila and the
> "Building Data Structure" page comes up.  There is a link at the top of
> the page called "Template File" that shows all changes have been made if
> I click that.
>
> What do I do to get the template changes to show?

1. Go to Web>TemplaVoila module.
2. Click on the "Update mapping" link
3. Uncheck "Select HTML header parts" if it is checked
4. Ensure that there are no mapping errors
5. Click Save
6. Check "Select HTML header parts"
7. Verify that checks near header parts are not lost
8. Click Save if you modify any checks
9. Click "Clear FE cache"

Notice: if you skip step 5, your mapping can be lost completely. Never
skip it even if you did not make any changes to the mapping!

Dmitry.