[Typo3] Translation of additional rootline fields

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Wed Dec 21 19:09:57 CET 2005

Goooood question. After I figured out that this is not working, I had a look
at the code. And I found out.... as many times... It''s been taken care of
:-)

Have a look at the install-tool, there is this option that you can specify
the fields for the language overlay to also set up language specific...

JH

news:mailman.1.1135078068.23479.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...