[Typo3] Multi Language Site - only 2 languages show up

Kerstin news at riverecho.ca
Wed Dec 21 19:02:57 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm a newbie, so bear with me.

I am developing a Typo3 website for my language school and it's in 4
languages:  English, German, French and Spanish.
We're using the template ZenLight3col from Mediatech.

I installed the "sr_language_menu" extension.  (after installing the
dependent extensions sr_static_info, static_info_tables)
In "Page"  view, the option "Language" does not appear in the drop-down menu
as it should.  I only get "Columns", "QuickEdit" and "Page Information"

I installed the following extensions (I know some of them have nothing to do
with the multi-lingual setup.  This is just to give you the full picture).
    the language packs -       csh_fr,  csh_de,  csh_es
    language detection -       rimp_language_detection (and the extended
version)

Obviously the other 3 installed languages aren't recognized.

In "Template" under "Include Static" "Items", the "Spanish language.es
(Spanish)" does not show up at all.  However, German and French do.

What am I missing out on?

Kerstin

River Echo Language School Inc.
Kerstin Petersson, Director
735 Riverside Drive
Wakefield, Québec
J0X 3G0
Canada

International:    http://www.EnglishInCanada.com
email:              learn at EnglishInCanada.com or
                        learn at RiverEcho.ca
tel.:                  (819) 459-3670
Skype:             riverecho    - (Skype is free VoiceOverInternet)