[Typo3] replicate content in multi-domain site

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 20 15:09:41 CET 2005

Thanks Christian, this took me a step further (I realised that my workaround
would soon become unworkable since the site consists of 10 sub-sites, each
of which has to be presented in 3 languages, accounting for 3x10x2 inserted
records, which wouldn't be a pleasure to maintain...)

The linked page now works, but only for the default language. The L=1 or 2
variables don't seem to get passed on this way so the linked page always
shows the default language. Any ideas for that?

Cheers,
Loek