[Typo3] Make new extension issue....

Jerome typo3dev at ameos.com
Mon Dec 19 16:33:39 CET 2005

Hello !

You need the kickstarter to make a new extension.

Go to the Extension manager > Available extensions to install

Click on the "+" close to the Extension kickstarter to install it.

Now yo should have a new entry "Make a new extension" in the dropdown list

Have fun !

mailman.273.1135005167.10878.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...