[Typo3] newsletter subscription, mail is not sent

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Dec 16 13:29:56 CET 2005

Ok. When you signup for the newsletter, do the system create a tt_address
(or fe_user) account on your system?
Should be located in the folder you specified for storing newsletter
addresses..

What extension do you use for collecting the email addresses?
plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription?
If you use plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription then you need to configure email
and emailName for sending out the verification emails..

More info on configuring "plugin.feadmin.dmailsubscription" can be found
here:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/fe_adminLib_inc/

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd