[Typo3] Modify a php file with typoscript

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Dec 16 09:51:25 CET 2005

Hi Rafael. The reason why you get a blank page, is because the PHP file you
are trying to edit is too big for typo3 to edit.
Instead you can install the extension "Quixplorer" - (ExtKey: t3quixplorer)
Which will allow you to edit bigger files.

Anotter approach would be to write an extension that extends the tt_news
extension. That way you can still update to newer versions without loosing
your changes.

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.7924.1134663872.24100.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...