[Typo3] Modify a php file with typoscript

Rafa rafa at fundacionviladecans.org
Thu Dec 15 17:34:41 CET 2005

Hi list,
I would like do something like this:

plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.es.... (and now I would modify some of the labes
of this file)

but instead of doing it at this file (local_lang), I would like to do it at
the file "pi/class.tx_ttnews.php". The problem is that I have no write
permission at my server (shared hosting) and I want to modify a line in this
file.

It's possible to do access it? Wich would be the syntax if the answer is
true.
I have tried too, to modify this file from extension manager, selecting
tt_news and going to 'edit files', but when I try to edit this file (I can
edit another ones) I get a white and empty page (I have changed values in
installation to allow this).

Thanks to every body.

RAFAEL HERRERO ROMO
Fundació Ciutat de Viladecans
C/Sant Climent, 8 Viladecans 08840 (Barcelona)
Tel. 93 6470055
Fax. 93 6470060
E-mail: rafa at fundacionviladecans.org