[Typo3] Cannot add new pages

Michael Nardell mnardell at teconline.com
Wed Dec 14 21:33:16 CET 2005

I have run into a problem: I am not able to add new pages to the Typo site I
am experimenting with. It seems when ever I try to add a new page I get the
following error:

2:SQL error: Duplicate entry '2147483647' for key1 (pages:NEW43a07e2ce4f6f)

I can remove the record for the page where uid= '2147483647'. And I am able
to add one page when that record has been deleted. Is 2147483647 a limit
with the indexing of pages? Or could it be that the idex is not advancing
for some other reason.

Some particulars about my implementation:

Typo3 ver 3.8 running on Windows XP
mysql version 4.0.15

I have a quite a few Typo3 Extensions running; I am using the TemplaVoila
Extension, and this problem with the limitation in adding new pages seemed
to occur after I did some work with the Versioning Extension.

Thanks for any help

Mike